Options

June 12

Taking our 13 year old granddaughter on her Bat Mitzvah trip. This is the third grandchild we have taken on Tauck Bridges. We have done Alpine Adventure and London and Paris. We are from Boynton Beach Florida and she lives in Manhattan. So looking forward to spending this time with her.

Comments

• Options

Just noticed. your post. We miss you and your granddaughter by 2 days. We are taking our Bat Mitzvah 13-year-old and her 15-year-old cousin on the June 10th tour. We are from Plantation, Florida, and the girls are from Southwest Ranches and Davie. Too bad we can't join you; may meet at one of the hotels as we leave and we arrive. Enjoy your trip!!

• Options

We are taking our grandson on this trip. It is for his Bar Mitzvah but due to Covid and the travel restrictions he now just turned 15.
    We have taken his 3 older siblings on the same trip so they could all have the same experience and they all loved it.
    Looks like the adults are all coming from Florida.
    We live in Hallandale Beach and our grandson lives in Baltimore, MD.
    Looking forward to meeting everyone.

• Options

jowell, I thought from an earlier post on the thread si started that you are booked for the June 15 tour. Did you change to the 12th? We are still on the 10th. So we are from Plantation, Granny 1 from Boynton and you are from Hallandale. Looks like Florida grandparents and Bat and Bar Mitzvahs will be well represented!

• Options

Sandman - sorry if I was confusing. I just meant we are taking the same trip (not the same date). We are still booked for the 15th and have purchased our plane tickets.
    Now let’s all keep our fingers crossed that the trips are not cancelled 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
    Certainly looks like Florida will be well represented 😊😊
    Happy, healthy and safe New Year to all.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file