Options

Procedures and Protocols

Hello- for those who have traveled - land tours- to Europe recently (2021)- would you kindly give me an idea of what the “normal” protocols are for the groups- do we need to wear masks on the bus; do we need to wear our masks in the restaurants when we go to restaurants- do we get to enjoy meeting our fellow group members without masks - I am picturing previous trips pre covid and the joy of travel, meeting people, and learning about places- I am about to spend a lot of money(for me) on a trip to Italy and I worry that the protocols and procedures are so restrictive- it just won’t be relaxed or connective . I am comfortable with the fact the world is different - thanks Covid! - but has the joy of travel - in your experiences- been given a big blow as well- I just don’t know what to do. Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• Options

JAS54 - If you go to the Tauck website it clearly details the protocol for travel during these times.

• Options

Well said, Claudia Sails.

In no way did the simple, common sense protocols detract from enjoying our riverboat cruise last fall. One couple grumbled endlessly and wanted to espouse their own political agenda. They were ignored throughout the trip.

Go on your tour and have fun!