Was looking up some info on the Andorinha on Scylla's website. If you go to the "Our Ships" tab there is a link to details on all their ships including many that Tauck doesn't use. Most seem to have a 360 degree video that lets you look at the inside of different parts of the ship. That includes public spaces and most if not all cabin categories. Here's the link to it: http://scylla360.ch/andorinha/
I looked at most of the ships Tauck uses - especially those I've been on. Most appear to be accurate though I noted the one for the Espirit was not. We've been in cabin 205 several times on different ships. All have been the same and all had a small dresser cabinet with counter top that doesn't appear on the Espirit. Also seems the software used is different so the controls work a bit different. It was fun to check out the other ships that Scylla has.