Washers and dryers on the Silversea Origin

Does anyone know if the ship has either washing machines or dryers on board? Trying to figure out how much to bring if no way to wash during the 2 weeks. Looking forward to October 22 2022!

Comments

• I don't know about the Origin, but the Isabela II has just one of each (for approx 40 people). They are located right near the wetsuit rinsing tank and drying rack. :D

• Thanks. Hopefully on the origin

• When I took the Galapagos trip on the Silver Origin, we had free laundry - and really took advantage of it. Send a note to Silversea and ask for the VIP package which includes free laundry and premium Internet. In my experience they granted it fairly easily - I was interested in the premium Internet access and the laundry came along with it.

• Great, Thanks Mike. I just sent an email to Silversea.

• Tel them what a frequent traveler you are and that you participate in a travel forum. Always helps.

• Mike - Thank you!  I will call our TA or Silversea to request the VIP package.  We are going next May with Tauck.   I think Tauck and Silversea is just a wonderful combination as both companies are just great!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file