Currently on day 3 of our Rhine Enchantment cruise now docked in Düsseldorf Germany. I thought I would give a few first impressions.
Our flights to AMS via SFO were uneventful with everything on time and all luggage arrived and was even among the first off the conveyer in AMS. Our driver was waiting and got us to the Sofitel Legend The Grand hotel at about 11:30 AM. We checked in and our room was ready. (A first for us). The Hotel is quite nice.
So far our impressions of the cruise:
Food - Excellent
Cabin - Excellent. We opted for a cat 7 room and I am glad we did. There is more than ample space and to room is big enough to relax without feeling crowded.
Staff - Excellent. This is the last cruise of the season and we thought the staff may seem tired of it all. Not the case.
Passengers - There are currently 83 Tauck guests on this cruise.
Weather - So far very good. Currently 75 degrees Düsseldorf.
Masking - Almost non existent. We will see how this pans out over the course to the cruise.
We will post a proper review of the cruise upon our return after I do some post processing of the photos and get all out my thoughts together.