Options

Take water bottles

Looking for information from people who have taken this tour in 2022 or will be taking the tour in the next few weeks. The packing list always mentions taking a re-useable water bottle, but every time we have done that, Tauck presents us with one, or fresh water bottles are provided anyway which although a greener alternative, are health wise a better bet when you can’t thoroughly clean reuseable water bottles on a trip. The children have already received their Tauck backpacks way earlier than the paperwork states. These do include water bottles. We don’t want ot pack our own bottles if they are going to be provided, they take up room.
The backpacks, three, arrived at my daughter’s home. But….she has one child. My son with two children none. Good job we are all seeing each other before our trip or we don’t live in different states.
Tauck already had my son rooming with my daughter and one child. My daughter in law rooming with my son in law and two children! This would certainly make the trip interesting! My daughter never changed to her married name. When we booked we carefully told Tauck who was married to who and which child belonged wherever , but someone mixed it up. Hoping everything else is correct!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file