Options

Jordan & Egypt free day city tour

My husband and I are on the 10/1 Jordan & Egypt: Petra to the Pyramids tour. We'll have Saturday, September 30 free, and have arranged a city tour through the Kempinsky Hotel. I didn't realize the hotel is an hour away from the city's historic center, so I felt better arranging the tour this way instead of through another medium (TripAdvisor/Viator). If anyone is interested in joining us, the hotel can provide a minivan for 4-6 passengers. I'd like to take advantage of a city tour since it doesn't look like the itinerary includes visits to places like the Citadel, Roman Forum, Umayyad Palace complex, the Temple of Hercules, etc. We're looking forward to the trip!

Comments

• Options
    milmil
    edited August 2023

you are better off doing a private tour and Yes! the hotel uses great tour guides with their own cars.
    Viator will not pick you up at the hotel.- I did this tour last 2021. Excellent. Hope you get David as a TD he is incredible.
    don't miss the Lebanese restaurant at the hotel, it is the BEST one and also the Spa it's Amazing!! ask for TIK. she it's incredible
    and a legend.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file