Options

Treasures of Spain and Portugal

Anyone going on this Tauck tour April 2024?

Comments

• Options

I have a deposit on one in October 2024. I wanted to change it to April 2025. Asked my TA to apply the 1200.00 deposit I paid 2 month ago to the later cruise. NOPE. Tauck says non refundable. Not looking for a refund just want to transfer the $$$ to a different date for a trip that is more than a year from now and is sold out so I am sure there is a waiting list. I am scheduled to leave for my Scotland small ship with them next week and I am seething at their pettiness. Jerks.

• Options

If you have the Tauck insurance, you can cancel, but then you would lose the cost of the insurance.
    Tauck has not recovered from Covid, they are tightening their belts. Most other travel companies will not change without penalties.

• Options

The cancelation policy is stated pretty clearly. There may be some flexibility in some cases, but having the TA layer between you and Tauck was probably not helpful. I suspect it is a little different when they are talking to the customer rather than an agency. When dealing with an agency they are probably committed to the rules, or they will make a new rule by making an exception.

• Options

They agreed to change me to 2025.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file