Options

Onboard daily dress

Going on the Antarctica trip this January. We are wondering what the temperature on the ship is? What do people wear when onboard during the day. We certainly have the outdoor warm clothing done!

Comments

• Options

When I went, the ship was kept comfortably warm. In the daytime, in the sun, it was not that cold on the top deck of the ship (outdoors). At night, outdoors on the ship was cold.

• Options

It was colder where I live than when we went to Antarctica. The sun is out and it is chilly or cold. The ship is kept warm-ish. It can get windy. No need to dress up whatsoever at all, even for dinner. You’re going to Antarctica!

• Options

I am in Ushuaia at the end of this fantastic tour. The temperature on the ship in the corridors and public areas is comfortably warm. During the day between expeditions people wore whatever was comfortable, ranging from base layers to resort casual. Evenings some people dressed up but that was completely optional. The main dining room requires collared shirts and no shorts or jeans during dinner.

• Options

hghcbill - we are on the Buenos Aires - Antarctica trip starting Jan 27th, arriving from DFW on 26th. is that your trip ?

• Options

it was -3 this morning in east Tennessee. looking forward to warmer weather in Antarctica !! haha !!

• Options

I am on the Wind Surf in Dominica. It is 84 degrees and the food and service have been superb.

• Options

We are on the Buenos Aires-Antarctica trip the 27th. Leaving today to enjoy a few warm days! Hoping the Drake Passage is kind to us!

• Options

hghcbill - we are also on this trip. arriving in BA late AM on 26th. Happy to leave the finally melting snow in east Tennessee. C U there.

• Options

St. Lucia 81 degrees.

• Options

😂😂😂

• Options

High winds and rough seas but we love it. Too much wind to use the sails which sounds counterintuitive.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file