Options

Skipping excursions

We’re leaving for this trip next week. If we don’t do the helicopter rides what are our options?

Comments

• Options
    milmil
    edited January 17

Unless offered by Tauck, you'll have to ask the hotel concierge, they can give you some options to replace the Heli and book them for you. But, I highly recommend you google the city and go top 10 best things to do... that will give you an idea of what it's available.

• Options

That would be fine w us. I wondered if Tauck provided other transportation?

• Options
    milmil
    edited January 17

Tauck will only provide transportation for their own activities- hotel should book the activity for you with pick up and drop off at the hotel.
    you can also check Viator and pick the city you'll be at; they have day tours with pick up.
    Get in the habit of checking attractions and options anywhere you go, it's the best way to see the most and save time, also buy any tickets here in the US, it is sometimes less expensive, you save time and you'll be sure to see what you're looking for.
    I normally have an idea of where I want to travel and before I book, I do a general search of the place. Once I feel confident and sure I like and my desire of going to that country- I book and give deposit... then the fun begins- I search for xtra activities, Spas etc... and I book them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file