I recently received a letter from Tauck wondering why I had not completed the end-of-tour feedback after my 2023 Dec tour. The Customer Relations Manager was most gracious and asked if I would complete the feedback form which she enclosed along with a stamped return envelope.
For background purposes, our cruise director mentioned the feedback forms were no longer being used since they were now digital. We were given a QR code and the incentive of receiving a gift if we provided feedback. He mentioned that on the tour before ours the submission rate was only 39%, abysmal in my opinion. I completed the feedback, as I always do, and even showed the cruise director the screen shot of the successful transmission.
Obviously, something went wrong somewhere. Nonetheless, I completed the feedback form (the same one always distributed) and returned it to Tauck with additional feedback.
My point is to reiterate how important these forms (whether hard copy or digital) are and how seriously Tauck takes receiving and acting upon feedback. I do not mean for my post to start a debate about the format of the feedback...just that providing the feedback is extremely important to Tauck.