We're leaving on this trip in the next few weeks going eastbound. I have three specific questions:
How extensive is the tapas walk on the day we arrive in Madrid? How long does it last? How many tastes do we have? Would it be sufficient for dinner? Since we will have been eating well for the prior 10 days, I'm thinking that this may be a time to have a light snack instead of dinner.
What are the grounds like at the Palacio de Queluz? Is there walking on gravel and other non-paved areas? Could I have on flat shoes or sandals or should I wear sneakers?
Where does the boat dock in Porto relative to the downtown area? Is it walkable to get back to the boat from the main town? If you went back to the boat for lunch after the included tour what did you do after lunch?
Thank you.