We will be leaving on our Jordan and Egypt trip in 1 month. We are arriving in Amman 2 days early and were planning on spending a few hours doing a tour of the main highlights such as the King Abdullah Mosque, the Citadel, the Roman Theatre, and spice market. I am planning on e -mailing the concierge about hiring a driver for our excursion. For anyone who has done this my question is this-when I hire a driver does that mean the driver stays with us the entire time while we are exploring the sights? Or would he just get us to our destination and then wait for us in the vehicle. Should I ask for a tour guide or just a driver? We do not speak Arabic so it might be beneficial to have someone with us. On the other hand, I am not sure these sights require a tour guide. Thank you for any help !