Options

Ilene & Leo

I'm sure a lot of you out there relying on these blogs for information before your trip join me in giving a heartfelt " thank you" to Ilene and Leo for being so generous with their time in always giving us prompt answers to all of out questions. People like this make the world a better place. THANK YOU AGAIN ILENE & LEO!!
Carolyn Denovio (blackmagic79)

Comments

• Options
    Thank you, Carolyn! It was so nice of you to write that!

Every time I answer a question, I relive the experience and enjoy it again!

Remember, travel is:
    1/3 anticipation, 1/3 participation, and 1/3 recollection!
  • Options
    Yes Carolyn. I strongly agree. The blogs from others, especially Ilene and Leo, have been extremely helpful, in fact, vital to me for creating a packing list. When I look at my pile of "packables", many of the contents are related to what I read in their blogs. So thanks again to Leo, Ilene, and all the rest of you who have submitted their experiences and helpful hints. And also to all of you who have asked the questions that I didn't even think of!
  • Options
    Where may I find your blog? We are on the September 29th trip and would like to know the kind of camera and binoculars to buy for the trip.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    I don't have a blog, but I have added information to several topics in this forum. Leo has an excellent blog!

If you are buying a camera and are serious about your photography, I recommend that you buy a point and shoot camera with as much OPTICAL zoom as you can afford. I used a Canon with 35x optical zoom and was very happy with the results. However, it was a larger camera to carry and handle.

Ilene
  • Options
    I'm sure a lot of you out there relying on these blogs for information before your trip join me in giving a heartfelt " thank you" to Ilene and Leo for being so generous with their time in always giving us prompt answers to all of out questions. People like this make the world a better place. THANK YOU AGAIN ILENE & LEO!!
    Carolyn Denovio (blackmagic79)
  • Options
    Can you tell me how to find Leo's blog? Thanks!
  • Options
    Good Evening Everyone...Thank you all for the very kind remarks directed to Ilene and myself. We are glad to help just as those who went before us helped us. My blog can be found at...

http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/leomcyr/1/1326885220/pod.html

I have traveled for most of my life but the Tanzania / Kenya blog was my first. I was unsure how many pictures were appropriate for such a document. So, we began with 235. I've received several emails asking if we had more photos. Oh yes, Beth and I took 1,600 between us. We added another 100 photos this week and may add more later.

Again, my thanks to Ilene, Carolyn, Marsha and Tourgirl for the kind remarks. I realize some of you will be leaving on your adventure very soon. If you have questions for me, please feel free to email me at leo@leomcyr.com.

Have a great weekend...Leo M
This discussion has been closed.