Options

The Jewish District in Prague

2»

Comments

• Options
    SHARHARR wrote:
    Hello. I was on Danube cruise last June. I developed a great list if things to do and have a great private guide to recommend. If interested post your address and I'll forward. By the way, I'm on the April 23 Belgium to Holland river cruise.
    Tour in Prague covers Jewish Quarter well.
  • Options
    SHARHARR wrote:
    Hello. I was on Danube cruise last June. I developed a great list if things to do and have a great private guide to recommend. If interested post your address and I'll forward. By the way, I'm on the April 23 Belgium to Holland river cruise.
  • Options
    SHARHARR wrote:

We are taking the cruise in late October and would love your list. Our email is: burrillville@comcast.net Thank You
  • Options
    SHARHARR wrote:
    I would appreciate it if you could forward the info to me. My e-mail address is rmsilk@aol.com

Thanks
  • Options
    Hello SharHarr...my husband and I will be on the Danube River Cruise that leaves from Budapest on May 9th and would love to have a copy of your recommendations and notes. We are staying an extra day in Prague but have already booked a special tour of Terezin. Thanks for offering to share your experience...by the way, did you wear a jacket and tie when you attended the palace dinner? Please send any information that you think could be helpful to WCBrams@aol.com...Thanks again!
  • Options
    HI,

i have Sharr's permission to forward her "Guide" to those who requested it. I tried to copy and paste all of the addresses', but if I missed you, please repost in the forum and I will forward it to you. We will be on the May 30 trip.

Be sure to check your suspect mail for a letter from mindspring.com, title-FW: Danube Guide.

Enjoy your trip.

Bev

• Options
    Bylen, I would appreciate an email with the guide. Thanks. levinelaw@aol.com
  • Options
    Sharharr, We'd also love the infor on Prague including private tour guide. cport50@aol.com Thanks so much
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Byelen, I would appreciate an e-mail with Sharr's Danube Guide.

Please e-mail to jacmdpa@aol.com

Thanks for your help.

We are on the June 13th Prague to Budapest tour.

Love to hear from others on this trip

Carol
    jacmdpa@aol.com

• Options
    Hi,

This is the post with the most responses I have seen on the Tauck forum.

Please send me a copy of the notes as well. We are on the June 6th Budapest to Prague tour and are very much looking forward to it.

Thank you,
    Kathy

kathyklatt@gmail.com
  • Options
    To Sharharr
    Would love to get your notes on Prague as we will be there in May 2013 and are planning to go to the Jewish Quarter.
    please email at stanlrubin@aol.com...Thanks
    this is the Budapest to Prague River Cruise so if there are any other notes on this trip we would so appreciate it.
    Thanks again
  • Options
    Sharharr......on Danube cruise in August...would appreciate your Prauge/Budapest info...particularly re: Jewish Quarter...many thanks..e-mail ...cw003@aol.com
  • Options
    SHARHARR wrote:

would love your list.
    bacrosstalk@sbcglobal.net
    Lakelady
  • Options
    Kathy K wrote:
    Hi,

This is the post with the most responses I have seen on the Tauck forum.

Please send me a copy of the notes as well. We are on the June 6th Budapest to Prague tour and are very much looking forward to it.

Thank you,
    Kathy

kathyklatt@gmail.com

Kathy, We are also on the June 6th cruise out of Budapest. Are you doing any private tours out of Prague? We are looking for a way to get to some of the outlying areas.
    lakelady
  • Options
    Byelan, Please send me SharHarrs list for cruise. bacrosstalk@sbcglobal.net
    Thank you
  • Options

Kathy, We will also be on the June 6th cruise. What tour are you planning to do? We are staying on for 3 days before returning to the states.
    Lakelady
  • Options

One of the earlier posts suggests, Precious Tours & Prague Walker Tours contact person is Katka.
  • Options
    SHARHARR wrote:
    Hi,
    Would you be able to send this guide to me at Cynthia.stevens@colorado.edu. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.