Options

May 1 Classic Italy tour

My husband and I are going on the May 1 Classic Italy tour and would like to connect online with others who are also on this tour. We are from North Carolina and this is our first Tauck tour. We are planning to arrive one day early in Sorrento and stay one day longer in Venice.
Ruby and Edd

Comments

• Options
    Hi Ruby and Edd
    Our first Tauck as well. Been to the same places on a cheapie tour 30 years ago. Hoping to do better this time. Mabe no flies in the room! We arrive in Naples 6:30 PM on the 30th.
    Larry and Shelly Simon
  • Options
    My husband and I are booked on the May 1st Classic Italy tour and are very excited to see Italy. This will be our tenth Tauck tour and we have never been disappointed. Italy has been a "bucket list" trip for us and can't believe we are really going. Having used Tauck before we know that we will see everything that you need to see and it wil be done in good taste. We will arrive in Naples on May 1st and plan to spend an extra day in Venice. We will be coming from the west coast of Florida. Ruebob
  • Options
    Hi, to Mark and Shelly and Ruebob,
    Thanks for introducing yourselves to us. I would like to converse with you about your plans for free time on the trip and other things if you are willing to do so. My email address is huntruby@yahoo.com. Also, since Ruebob has been on other Tauck tours, I have some questions I would like to ask if you have time. Please respond and let me know. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Ruby and Edd
  • Options
    Ruby and Edd -Hi! we will be happy to answer any questions that you have been with regard to a Tauck Tour. We have traveled to Alaska, Hawaii, the Pacific Northwest, The West, Cape Cod and the Low Country and others and really didn't check into any other tour companies for the Italy trip. Ruth and Bob (Ruebob)
  • Options
    Hi, Ruebob,
    If you will respond to me at huntruby@yahoo.com, I would like to ask you some questions. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.