Amazing Trip
Greetings,
I was on the Aug 29th trip and all I can say is WOW! What a trip! We saw so much wildlife I am still in shock. the pace of the tour was fantastic. Always a new 'adventure' around the corner. Just when I thought the trip couldn't get any better, something new and exciting would happen. One day you pull up on a pride of lions and the next you see the wild dogs, then your in a boat, a plane etc.....Our tour director Susan was fantastic. She has great knowledge, enthusiasm and knows how to keep this tour moving long.
While your in Cape Town, if you have time I would recommend going to Signal Hill and Table mountain. The cable car ride up to Table Mountain is fantastic.
This was my first Tauck tour and I don't think it will be the last. The 'surprises' or things I didn't know that where planned were awesome. I tried to keep myself in the dark about the itinerary as much as possible and it made the trip that much more spectacular.
I feel like I lived a lifetime in the two weeks I was on this trip and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I cannot say enough great things about this tour, our tour director and Tauck for putting together such a great trip.
Feel free to PM me anytime if you want to discuss this trip or have any questions