Options

Classic Italy Tour May 26, 2014

Deb and I will be going on the Tauck Classic Italy Tour on May 26, 2014. Would love to meet folks that will be on the trip also.

Comments

• Options
    http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/projectshareewelcome/l=17403068013/p=859291386634940909/g=97444645/cobrandOid=1000/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/otsc=SYE/otsi=SPBKlink/

this is a link to my photo book on snapfish. You have to have account with them to take a look. I did this trip in Sept. It is wonderful, but very busy. Especially because I don't stop much in my off time.

I recommend getting Rick Steve book. Best if you download to app on device so can have it with you to find places to eat. I ate at some really good places from his suggestions.

Also, I recommend downloading his app and getting his talks on Italy and to be able to listen to some of his stuff when there. The one for the Sistine Chapel was handy and Roman Forum which you can ask the tour director about and do for free afternoon of the Colosseum, because that is a combo ticket that several of us used to get in.
  • Options
    MaryEllen and I wiill be on this trip as well. We live in Florida where are you?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file