Options

Luggage info

Hi I am really confused about the luggage info for the trip. On the official page of the tour online for 2014 tours to Patagonia it says the dimension to be no larger then 60. See below.

Checked Luggage – General

Due to space restrictions, we ask that you please limit your checked luggage to one suitcase per person weighing no more than 50 pounds (23 kg) and with overall dimensions (length + width + height) not exceeding 62 inches (158 cm).

But the book we got just a few weeks ago it states something different. It now states the dimensions to be 54 and weight to be 44.

Why does one say one thing and then the book the other? I don't mind the weight change as I know my suite case will be lite. But mine is over my 2 inches in over all dimensions.

Comments

• Options
    Think you will gets better answer if you call Tauck directly. But it may be the airline has changed its rules
  • Options
    I ended up calling Tauck direct. I was told that if my dimensions are a little over by a few inches not to worry. But the weight is key for the smaller planes. So I should be good keeping it at 44 pounds

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file