Welcome to Tauck’s Alaska's Inside Passage – Northbound Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s Alaska's Inside Passage – Northbound Forum- Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• how do I unlock posts etc for inside passage Alasck
  • They aren't locked. You just click on a topic you are interested in. Right now there are none for the "Inside Passage - Northbound" except for Tauck Emily's original. When Tauck introduces a new tour one of the moderators will start a new thread with a statement similar to what you see here. Then as participants ask questions or post information they'll be added and you'll actually have something to read. I guess no one has ever had anything to add for this trip.

You might find something interesting in one of the other Alaska forums. From where you are reading my comments, move your cursor up and Click on "Alaska" in between the words United States >> and <<Alaska's Inside Passage. You'll see all the Alaska subforums (5) with how many topics, posts, and who/when the last post was. There are several for the Southbound but only the generic one for Northbound.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file