Options

Keny and Tanzania September 25

Anyone looking who happens to be on this trip. Any tips, mostly what you wish you had brought /left behind?

Comments

• Options
    Sue, my husband & I and my husband's sister & spouse will be going on this trip. Less than 2 weeks & counting down the days! Read Tommye Flemming' blog for suggestions -- quite complete. Where are you travelling from and when will you arrive? We are from Minneapolis, leaving Fri. afternoon (23rd) to Amsterdam. My sister-in-law & husband leave Chicago Fri.afternoon also, and we will meet in Amsterdam for the KLM flight to Arusha,which arrives Sat. evening (6:45 ??)Hopefully, Sunday will be a day of relaxation, rejuvenation & maybe a little exploring! Peg B.
  • Options
    I will be traveling with my son and daughter-in-law. I am going to Amsterdam on Tuesday the 20th and arriving in Arusha on the 23rd. I want to get over jet lag before the trip begins. Looking forward to meeting you. I lived most of my adult life in Chicago area, even though I live in southern Utah now.
  • Options
    Looking forward to meeting you. You will be well-rested by the time we get there!! At least we will have one day!! See you next Sunday ! (Assuming you won't be waiting at the front desk for us to arrive on Sat. night!!) Peg B.
  • Options
    SueBK wrote:
    I will be traveling with my son and daughter-in-law. I am going to Amsterdam on Tuesday the 20th and arriving in Arusha on the 23rd. I want to get over jet lag before the trip begins. Looking forward to meeting you. I lived most of my adult life in Chicago area, even though I live in southern Utah now.

My wife, Mary Jo and I are on that trip, arriving from STL on Sept 25. Our next trip is to Utah's great national parks! Bob (blankb1)
This discussion has been closed.