Options

Problems with Forum using Chrome

Anyone know why I can not access the Forum using Chrome? I had to switch over to Internet Explorer to post here and gain access to my travel documents.

Comments

• Options
    I don't know if it is Chrome or what, but I often have the problem where I can read the forums, search them, check my own reservations and other options but the "Post Reply" button doesn't come up on any forum topic. If I Log Out and then Log In again to Guest Connect it works fine.
  • Options
    I don't know if it is Chrome or what, but I often have the problem where I can read the forums, search them, check my own reservations and other options but the "Post Reply" button doesn't come up on any forum topic. If I Log Out and then Log In again to Guest Connect it works fine.
    It is not you or your browser, but a glitch on this website. The next time it happens you will see at the top of the page you are logged in, but on the blue bar above the forum postings you will see you are listed as "guest."
  • Options
    Hi BlueEyes49,

I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble! I'd like to email you about this and get more information about your computer setup and browser information, and we can get right on fixing that.

-Tim