Options

Classic Italy -- July 15, 2015

Hi Everyone -- Just booked this trip after several years of cruises. I Have taken three other Tauck tours over the years and been highly impressed. This tour is advertised as a solo departure and I will am solo, so it should be a good fit. If possible, I would like to connect with others for this tour on this forum as well as obtain additional information from one of the more general forums. Also, based on a family member's thoughts, who was a buyer for a large NY Department store, I booked an extra two days in Venice.

When I signed with my TA, Tauck presented with a suggested reading list and I am wondering if others have received such a list and if you are going to delve into this. I used the DK Eyewitness Travel Guide for Australia and it was very comprehensive and I am thinking of using the suggested Eyewitness Guide for Italy based on that experience. Just want to check it out on Amazon to make sure that the guide is the right one. The one at Longitude is listed at $30.00 and is paper, but the Kindle e-reader editions are much much less in price and don't have that added weight. Also I notice some specialized DK Eyewitness Guides for certain Italian cities and regions.

So, am hoping I will hear from some of my fellow travelers.

ZU

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file