What Damage to the Kathmandu Sights from the April 25th Earthquake?
Wow, I guess you expect miracles! How can you expect Tauck to answer this question now, barely 24 hours after the disaster when I would assume they will be busy finding out if they have any Tauck clients in the area that need rescue or help. You are not due to go until November, my suggestion would be to wait and see if Tauck contact you in the coming weeks when they have been safely able to send in their team 'on the ground' to assess the suitability of continuing the tour there, modifying it, or giving you a choice of another tour or your money back. This kind of situation is not new to Tauck, think back to numerous world disasters that occur each year, even 9/11. I have met several Tauck clients in the past who have been affected and very satisfied with how Tauck has handled a tour after a disaster, sending in planes to bring clients back, offering a different tour and so on. Right now, especially as your tour is so long in the future maybe you should be concerned about all the loss of life. I am sure other clients who may be going in the very near future will contact Tauck by phone and not rely on a forum that is generally used by Tauck clients. I don't know how often the Tauck Moderator checks in but maybe he will be manning the extra phone calls tomorrow instead.