Pre tours prior to Sept 4, 2015 cruise

We are arriving 3days early and would like to take trip to Bruges. Only found 1 trip that returns on Sept 4 @ 2100. That causes us to miss the intial meet and greet. I think we also sign up for our tours that night. Anyone know any other tour agencies in Paris that offer tours? Difficult time getting ahold of Tauck on phone

Comments

• To reassure you, first, you do not need to sign up for any tours on Tauck tours, all are included. I would recommend you do not miss the initial meeting, I have only done land tours with Tauck but I imagine you will miss out on quite a bit of important information on one of their River cruises. Is there somewhere else you can visit other than Bruges which is nearer and less complicated for you, you could visit Bruges another time. I have never ever had trouble contacting Tauck by phone and I book all my tours directly with them. Good luck
  • British is correct about the Tauck included excursions/tours.

We were in Bruges after our Romantic Rhine riverboat week in April 2015, train from Amsterdam to Antwerp where we changed trains for Bruges, return via same rail station to go to Paris for overnite before going to Bordeaux. Antwerp much easier to navigate/connect to Paris than Brussels would have been. Bruges lovely, there 2 nites, stayed at The Orangerie, a Small Luxury Hotel, very convenient & in town, taxi from & to rail staton. You might want to do Bruges as part of a future trip, do not miss the 1st nite of your Rendezvous ! Do Bruges as part of another vacation.
  • THank you for your comments. We will change our plans so we can attend the meet and greet dinner. So looking forward to this wonderful trip!!
  • I am not sure if you are interested in a one day tour, but if so, I took a Gray Line day trip from Paris to Bruges a few years ago and it was enjoyable. You can get information on their website.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file