Options

Welcome to Bluegrass and Blue Ridges: Louisville to Nashville Forum

Welcome to Bluegrass and Blue Ridges: Louisville to Nashville Forum - Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• Options
    Last weekend I copied a URL from one of the discussion forms on this trip that showed a lady's photos. Can't find it now. Do you know where the guest pics are posted?
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Last weekend I copied a URL from one of the discussion forms on this trip that showed a lady's photos. Can't find it now. Do you know where the guest pics are posted?

Not sure what you mean by "the guest pics."

On the right side of most tour pages under the 'Overview' tab you will see 'Trip Gallery' that typically contains about half a dozen photos posted by Tauck from photos submitted by Tauck photographers or travelers who have taken this tour. Any other photos you may see in individual forum posts have been uploaded to a separate photo hosting website (Imgur, Google Photos, Flickr, Dropbox, etc.) by the person who included photos in his/her post. To insert a photo in their post, they must use the "insert image" button and insert the URL of the photo between the brackets. The Tauck Forums software does not allow for uploading and posting photos directly from your computer and doesn't have the ability to store traveler's photos.

To find the photos you saw in a forum post, you will need to find the post and follow the URL again.

I believe the link below will take you to the post in question by marymac789. The URL to her Google Photos is near the bottom of her post (#3). Enjoy.

https://www.tauck.com/yaf/default.aspx?g=posts&m=35104#post35104

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file