Options

MS Joy Blue Danube Cruise

Anyone else booked on MS Joy next July 7 on Blue Danube cruise?

Comments

• Options
    Yes. The wife and I booked recently. Originally scheduled for next October but an anticipated birth of a grandchild changed our availability. Live in the Cleveland OH area and it's our first river cruise (I've been the holdout) but we are looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Greg K wrote:
    Yes. The wife and I booked recently. Originally scheduled for next October but an anticipated birth of a grandchild changed our availability. Live in the Cleveland OH area and it's our first river cruise (I've been the holdout) but we are looking forward to it.

We are booked on the June 23, 2016 Ms. Joy. First River Cruise and second Tauck adventure. When are you guys going? Regards, Ed and Vicki from Asheville, NC.
  • Options
    We're on the MS Joy on July 7 '16.
    Greg and Dee / Cleveland
  • Options
    We are from South Carolina and are booked on the MS Joy for the September 8, 2016 trip. Anyone else booked for that date yet?
  • Options
    I was perusing this forum and was so excited for you all doing this river cruise with Tauck. This was our first Tauck river cruise 4 years ago and it was an outstanding experience all around. I believe it's their top river cruise, and the experiences were top notch. We stayed an extra 4 nights in Prague to really walk around and experience it, well worth it. The evening at Palais Pallavancini (sp) in Vienna was an experience I'll never forget.
  • Options
    Greg K wrote:

We look forward to meeting you.
  • Options
    We are from New Jersey and Booked on Ms Joy for June 23. This is our first Tauck Tour.
  • Options
    We are also on the June 23rd tour. We are from Tucson, AZ and this is our first Tauck tour. The first night when we go to the Lobowicz palace for dinner, do most of the men wear jackets?

Judy & George
  • Options
    Greg K wrote:
    We're on the MS Joy on July 7 '16.
    Greg and Dee / Cleveland

Barb and Phil from the greater Toronto area are looking forward to the July 7 th river cruise. First river cruise for us. We look forward to meeting all of you!
  • Options
    Hampton wrote:
    We are from South Carolina and are booked on the MS Joy for the September 8, 2016 trip. Anyone else booked for that date yet?

We have a group of six couples traveling on September 8th Blue Danube from Prague to Budapest but we are on the MS Savor. You must be traveling the opposite direction. We'll wave when we pass you! Have fun.
  • Options
    Hampton wrote:
    We are traveling on the Sept 8th M/S Joy, Blue Danube River Cruise. We are from Boca Raton, FL, traveling from Miami, FL on Sept. 6th, arriving Budapest the evening of Sept. 7th. Looking forward to meeting you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file