Options

Kunsthistoriches (art Museum)

I'm hoping to tour the Kunsthistoriches museum on Tuesday, May 31, with a docent specializing in Northern European painting. Has anyone done this or have an interest in joining me?

Comments

• Options
    Are you on the MS Esprit? If so, I think we arrive in Vienna on Wednesday. My wife and I might like to join you. We would like to get a lay of the land before we plan anything.
  • Options
    Dear cdunn1954, Alas, we are on The MS Savor, Westbound , arriving Vienna Monday, May 30. If you do end up make arrangements to tour the Art Museum and don't mind posting tHem, it would be helpful to me and others. I'll do likewise. Bon voyage. Sincerely, AndyL
  • Options
    Hello Andy
    Looks like my husband and I are on the same trip. We would be interested in touring the Kunsthistorisches Museum. Are you planning to do it in the afternoon, after the Tauck-provided tours?

Marie
  • Options
    Dear Marie R,
    I've arranged a tour with the KHM staff that starts at 10:15 am, as I'm a morning person. I'll forego that mornings TAUCK activity.

You and/or your husband, and other tour participants, are welcome to join me as my guest(s). The Museum wants to know the size of the group, so please let me know by mid-May. You can contact me at: aslevine@roadrunner.com.
    Sincerely,
    Andy Levine

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file