Options

Paradors of Northern Spain wifi question

First, thank you to anyone who responds and can help!

We will be taking the Paradors of Northern Spain trip in September and I was wondering if the hotels offer free wifi to Tauck guests?

The reason I ask is that we are taking another Tauck trip in June and when you check the accommodations tab there is a notation at the bottom of the hotel descriptions that indicates that Tauck guests receive free wifi at the hotel...great!

However, when I check for the same info for the Paradors trip, none of the descriptions of the hotels where we will be staying has any type of notation indicating free wifi!

So, I was wondering if anyone who has been on this itinerary recently might shed some light on this.

Thank you again,

Walt

Comments

• Options
    I haven't been on this trip, but the websites for ALL hotels on your tour say they have internet. It is free to regular guests in many of them like those in the Paradores Hotels, "Free WIFI for all Visitors at Paradores Hotels."

You are correct, it doesn't say anything about it under Tauck's Paradores tour Overview or Accommodations tabs. It is kind of hidden, but if you drill down under the "Before You Go" tab > "Upon Arrival" > "Internet Access" it says, "Complimentary internet in all guest rooms where available. Service level may vary." This has been Tauck's policy for the past few years. Some hotels may have two levels of service, but I have been told by at least two TD's to ask for the highest speed, Tauck will pay.

Have a great trip.
  • Options
    I was on this tour last October. I was able to use my tablet at all hotels as far as I remember. As stated WIFI is free on all Tauck tours. If you have to sign into a paid service at the hotel, Tauck covers the charge and I was not charged when I checked before leaving. Enjoy this amazing tour.
  • Options
    Thank you to both the replies...extremely helpful to me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file