Welcome to Tauck’s A Week In... Portugal Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s A Week In... Portugal Forum - Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions

Comments

• Welcome to Tauck’s A Week In... Portugal Forum - Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions
    I made my plane reservation thru Tauck. Will my pick up from Porto airport be scheduled thru Tauck? or do i need to confirm with phone call my arrival time and date?
  • pbs89 wrote:
    I made my plane reservation thru Tauck. Will my pick up from Porto airport be scheduled thru Tauck? or do i need to confirm with phone call my arrival time and date?

I don't believe so. Just to be sure Tauck has your correct information go to "My Reservations" at the very top of this screen. "My Reservations" will show your payment, arrival, return (airport/train station, flight times), passport and emergency contact information. You can update all this info as necessary until you get within 6 weeks of departure. After that you must call to update it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file