After Kenya and Tanzania, has anyone done Rwanda gorilla trek?

I am scheduled to do the Kenya and Tanzania classic safari, starting on June 24, 2017. I would love to go to Rwanda and add a gorilla trek, and I noticed that the Serena hotels has a 4-day gorilla trek safari listed on their website. Has anyone done a Rwanda gorilla trek after the K & T safari, and if so, what are your thoughts about how feasible it is, and what you would recommend? Thanks.

Comments

• Gorilla trekking in Rwanda is worth a visit yes i did Kenya and Rwanda Safari last year where i was in Masai mara then later i connected to Rwanda. Four days Rwanda safari is much Rwanda is small country with little to add on Gorillas the best would be three days DAY one arrival in Kigali, Day two you trek the Gorillas and if possible you can even drive back to Kigali and take your flight or spend a night their and on Third day take a flight back.
    Gorilla permits in Rwanda are at 750$ olden Monkey are 80$ For Uganda Gorilla permits are at 600$ Chimpanzee permits are 150$ all the two countries are accessible Using the East African Visa so just select one.
    On the other note you can get one tour operator who can arrange for you all that safari in one like i did with Tourland Uganda

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file