A week in london & paris

We are going on July 14th tour and are wondering if others are going this week or have made this trip.

Comments

• to JPR,

If you will go to the "Travel Forums" page and scroll down to "France", you will find over three pages of posts re your trip.

We did it last year and just loved it. There is also someone on your July 14th tour posting there.

Sheila
  • Hi JPR. My wife and I are going on the July 14th London & Paris tour and looking forward to meeting everyone. There were two other posts by people on this tour as well under Clee query about the Paris hotel. See you soon.
  • JPR wrote:
    We are going on July 14th tour and are wondering if others are going this week or have made this trip.

Hi,
    I hope you will have enjoy and fun there. I am asking you which places will you visit there? London & Paris are amazing cities and Dubai is also one of my favorite cities. I have enjoyed their luxury yacht charter with my friends. It is so nice to experience. Good Luck!
  • MY plan is go for FLORIDA/MIAMI/ORLANDO

Disney World orlando
    Universal Studios orlando
    Sea World Orlando
    miami zoo
    the florida aquarium
    Miami Seaquarium
    Jungle Island miami
    Gatorland: The Alligator Capital of the World oralando
    WonderWorks- orlando
    Kennedy Space Center- Florida
  • I THINK WE HAVE ANOTHER SPAMMER!
  • Is anyone aware of any tours being affected in the London area due to the flooding? Please let me know! Thanks so much
  • British wrote:
    I THINK WE HAVE ANOTHER SPAMMER!
    Might just be geographically challenged. Or he works for Florida Tourism. Perhaps he went to school in … wait for it … building tension … are you ready? Florida!

• cbonner947 wrote:
    Is anyone aware of any tours being affected in the London area due to the flooding? Please let me know! Thanks so much
    As far as I can tell, the flooding is not in the City of London, or in Greater London. Rather, the floods are effecting the commuter towns and suburbs further up river. I'm sure someone from Tauck will be along to advise if there are specific detours involved.

Cheer,

Jan
  • I speak to my Inlaws every weekend, there are very specific areas of flooding. When are you going on the tour, I assume it is not for st least a few months, any flooding will surely have gone by then--- oh and maybe the snow piled up outside my house will be gone by then too, though at this rate that may take a miracle.
    There are many more alternative and I think more interesting places Tauck could take you than those featured on the tour, I am sure they will change an itinerary if things persist. If you go to the BBC NEWS website, you will get some more accurate stories on weather . Arm yourself with a map and see if you can figure out if any areas or towns on the tour are mentioned. In fact, you will find better news coverage of the US than we get on American news too
  • I really love your writing style that you are using for your posts and stuff,