Options

Venice ,Florence,Rome Sept 14 2014

Don't quite understand where this thread went. Looking for others on this tour.
I posted yesterday,got one reply now it has vanished.

Comments

• Options
    Are you on the tour that starts Sunday, Sept 14 at Bauer's L'Hotel? That is the one we are on. Looking forward to it. It includes Venice, Florence and Rome and think it is called Heart of Italy in another place in the "forum". There do not seem to be posts re the 9-14 tour .
  • Options
    There are two different tours that begin the same day and start in two different hotels. So Many tours to chose!
  • Options
    We are at the other hotel,Luna Hotel Baglione,starting the week in Italy tour,Venice ,Florence and Rome. Sorry we could not connect with anyone else.
  • Options
    Drfun48 wrote:
    We are at the other hotel,Luna Hotel Baglione,starting the week in Italy tour,Venice ,Florence and Rome. Sorry we could not connect with anyone else.

we are also on the 9/14 A week in Venice......first Tauck tour. So excited
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Hi Arleen,
    We are Ted and Terry from Middletown NJ. I am a 66y/o dentist and Terry is a younger retired English teacher.
    This too is our first Tuack tour and have heard nothing but great things.
    We are frequent cruisers with Celebrity,nearly 40 usually the Caribbean and 4 trips to the Galapagos.
    We arrive Sunday from JFK,NY and look forward to meeting you.
  • Options
    we will be on Delta flight 474 out of JFK. Look forward to meeting you and your wife. we are Arleen and Bill from Centerport New York. My husband is a Project Leader in IT and I am a Real Estate Broker.
  • Options
    We are on the same Saturday Delta 474 flight! We'll probably see you at the gate.Flights have been leaving late all week.
  • Options
    I'll be wearing a bright orange golf type shirt...come say hello
  • Options
    will look for you
  • Options
    Arleen wrote:
    will look for you
    Great...see you later.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights