A Week In...Spain April 5 2015

Hi Folks,
I'm booked on the April 5 2015 trip. After I booked, I realized that Day 1 is Easter Sunday, and the tour of Barcelona on Day 2 takes place on Easter Monday. Will this affect the itinerary? Are sites and attractions in Barcelona generally open or closed on Easter weekend? Where can I get information on Easter processions and other special events?

I'm actually arriving 2 days earlier, on the morning of Good Friday, and hope to go to the Picasso and Miro museums and Parc Guell on Friday, Saturday and Sunday before meeting the Tauck group for dinner. I'm trying to plan my itinerary for those days around times when the museums are open, and would also like to see some of the Gaudi/Moderniste buildings. Any suggestions for walking tours or guides?

I traveled with Tauck for the first time this year on the World Cities: Florence tour in May. I had a fabulous time and was very impressed with the quality of the service, the exclusive experiences, and the wonderful people that I met. Some of them were repeat clients, and now I'm becoming one too!

Jennifer

Comments