Morocco

Tauck used to have a tour to Morocco which they have discontinued a few years ago.
I put in a request to customer service, which they said they would pass along? Is anyone else interested in this trip? Maybe if enough people request it, they will bring it back.

There are other tours out there for this trip, but after 9 trips with Tauck, going on 10 trips, I don't know if I would be as happy

Comments

• They are always revamping and sometmes bring back tours that they think might have interest again. They probably stopped it when they did not have enough full busloads full to pay for keeping the trip on.
  • edited March 2013
    juliem wrote:

There are other tours out there for this trip, but after 9 trips with Tauck, going on 10 trips, I don't know if I would be as happy

I know what you mean, juliem. There are some parts of the world I don't want to be the only non-American in the group. (I'm thinking geo-politically here, you understand. Just applying prudent travel safety logic. We all have to be responsible world travellers. Gosh, the things we did and the places we went when we were young and stupid! We were invincible. Now I'm a total wuss!)

No names, no pack drill. This isn't the place! But there is another organisation that has years of experience on the African continent. I'm sure a determined google search will shed some light.

Maybe we could start a movement! Bring back Tauck's Morocco!

Cheers,

Jan
  • Hi Folks,

I will take your feedback to our product development team. Morocco is on my must see list as well. I know they retired the tour a few years back because there wasn't much demand for it. Our product development teams are always looking for new tour ideas. Your comments and feedback are very important to us.

Best,
    Emily
  • We would be very interested in a trip to Morocco too. We have traveled with "the other group" that goes...and much prefer TAUCK. The TAUCK guides are superior...it's more than just the itineraries...besides they are often going the same places, same hotels. But there is something about TAUCK...so include us in wanting Morocco to be offered again!
  • We would be very interested in a trip to Morocco too. We have traveled with "the other group" that goes...and much prefer TAUCK. The TAUCK guides are superior...it's more than just the itineraries...besides they are often going the same places, same hotels. But there is something about TAUCK...so include us in wanting Morocco to be offered again!
  • Yes -- this would be a winner for us!
  • edited March 2015
    I hope you realize Morocco is not in Holland or Belgium and that you are the only other person to express interest in two years.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file