Tauck Christmas market tour sailing up the Rhine November 29

Looking to meet other people taking this cruise. My sister and I are traveling together and looking to hear from other people going. Very excited about the trip - will be our first rivver cruise

Comments

• I'm going on same date - will be in Basel starting on Friday.
  • kldmorrow wrote:
    I'm going on same date - will be in Basel starting on Friday.
    We will be there Friday also
  • My husband, brother in law and his wife and I are also going. We will be in Basel on the Saturday. We are really looking forward to it. It is our first River cruise. Looking forward to meeting you.
  • edited November 2015
    leaving Thanksgiving evening will be in basel on Friday afternoon maybe we will all meet at hotel in Switzerland.
    Safe traveling to everyone
  • We did the Christmas Market Danube Cruise a couple of years ago. We have booked the Rhine Christmas Market Cruise for Dec. 2016. Please, please, please post a review here when you return. I'm always surprised how under-active these Tauck Forums are. Would esp love info on the days where they offer you a choice of a couple different tours . . . we always struggle on which one to take. Have a wonderful time - the markets are truly spectacular . . . remember, take half the clothes you think you need and twice the money!! Enjoy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file