Options

Loft Cabin on the Savor

We are two women traveling together in the Loft Cabin on the Savor. Wondering if there was a mirror and electrical outlet together somewhere outside the bathroom so while one person is showering the other can be putting on makeup or curling hair. I can't get an answer out of Tauck. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    There are mirrors attached to the wardrobe doors but the lighting isn't as good as in the bathroom itself which has built in makeup lights in the mirror. All Tauck staterooms have both 110 and 220 outlets in the room and the bathroom

I'm attaching a link to a photo gallery of the Inspire that USA Today has on their website. If you don't trust my link just google USA Today Tauck and it should come up with the photo gallery. Photos of the loft start at #54 and there is about a dozen. They also have a tour of the Savor but its pretty much the same.

http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/travel/cruises/2015/07/06/photo-tour-inside-the-tauck-river-ship-inspire/29500665/
  • Options
    Claudia, thank you for the link it was helpful. FYI my Mom always said she wanted to name me Claudia but my Dad named me after my godmother.
  • Options
    Happy to help.

Claudia is a family name for me. Part of my french heritage.
  • Options
    You will LOVE the loft cabin!! It is fabulous, and the bathroom quite large.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file