Budapest to Prague leaving October 26th

My name is Fran and I am traveling with a girl friend named Kate, leaving hubby at home We are from Florida and were wondering if anyone knows how cold it's going to be..Web says 40-50 during the day.

Can't wait to meet our fellow travelers.

Comments

• Fran, unless they are clairvoyant they don't know anymore than you've already learned. The 10 day forecast for Budapest as of today shows highs in the low-mid 50's so you're unlikely to see anything higher. The forecast also shows rain and/or overcast skies every day which can really effect how the weather feels. We did the Rhine Moselle last year at this time and had weather about the same. We dressed in layers, brought a mid-weight rain proof jacket with a hood, and a warm wrap/sweater for evenings on board. Hats, scarves and gloves we also needed but could be found in most of the tour stops at reasonable prices.
  • We just returned last night from this trip! You are going to enjoy it so much. It is cold--we had several days with highs in the mid-40's. I took a water-resistant, quilted primaloft jacket with me and wore it pretty much every day and it was the perfect weight (you don't need down). We needed our umbrellas 2-3 times briefly. Pack layers and bring a variety of scarves to keep warm and change up your outfits. I also threw in some light weight fleece gloves at the last minute and was glad to have them a couple of times. There are a LOT of uneven cobblestone streets on this trip, so sturdy walking shoes are a must. Have a blast!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file