Best of Hawaii 5 November 2016

We are David (Welsh) and Margaret (English) Moore. We are retired and living in Spain. Looking to make contact with anyone travelling with us on this tour.
We will be arriving in Honolulu on 4 November.

Comments

• Hey!!!

Just came across your question. Are you back from your trip? How was it?

I am taking interest because I am planning to visit Hawaii in January so want to know more about the place and experiences. Do tell me.
  • Brew, the trip was wonderful!! Top notch hotels. Had more free time than on other Tauck Tours to enjoy swimming and relaxing. Learned so much about each island. Minna, our guide was top of the line!!Enjoy.
  • edited December 2016
    Brew Milos wrote:
    Hey!!!

Just came across your question. Are you back from your trip? How was it?

I am taking interest because I am planning to visit Hawaii in January so want to know more about the place and experiences. Do tell me.

Your salutation, "Hey", your awkward English, "I am taking interest," your lack of info about where you are from and specific Tauck tour date (fyi, January 2017 Best of Hawaii is sold out), and the open-ended nature of your non-specific questions, make you sound a lot like the typical trolls and spammers who visit this forum just to practice English or engage members in meaningless conversations.

My sincerest apologies if you are indeed a potential or actual Tauck traveler and not a troll. If you are planning on taking a Tauck tour, you might want to read about Hawaii first, then read Tauck's info- tour description, itinerary, reviews, previous forum posts, etc. before asking tour-specific questions. Happy New Year.
  • AlanS wrote:
    Your salutation, "Hey", your awkward English, "I am taking interest," your lack of info about where you are from and specific Tauck tour date (fyi, January 2017 Best of Hawaii is sold out), and the open-ended nature of your non-specific questions, make you sound a lot like the typical trolls and spammers who visit this forum just to practice English or engage members in meaningless conversations.

My sincerest apologies if you are indeed a potential or actual Tauck traveler and not a troll. If you are planning on taking a Tauck tour, you might want to read about Hawaii first, then read Tauck's info- tour description, itinerary, reviews, previous forum posts, etc. before asking tour-specific questions. Happy New Year.

I am not a typical troll or spammer as you think. I was just interested in the real experience of DaveMSpain. Thanks for the advice, I will definitely read what you have suggested to get more knowledge about it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file