Venice, Florence Rome 5/28/17 Who's with us?

Hello! We thought we'd start a Forum thread for those going on May 28th to June 4th. We are adding 2 days in Rome.
Bill is an Optometrist and Olga volunteers in the community. She writes, cooks and paints.
We look forward to enjoying food and wine while taking in the art and culture.

Comments

• Amy & Dan will be on that trip. Celebrating 30 years together. We have an extra day in Venice and an extra in Rome (to see Pompeii). This is our second trip with Tauck. We absolutely loved the Nice, Provence, Paris trip that we took in '12.
  • Hi Amy & Dan! We look forward to meeting you and sharing this journey in the same group. It's great to see people returning to Tauck; reassuring. This is our first trip with them.
    Congrats on 30 years. We are slightly ahead at 32. But we are celebrating Olga's birthday. (It's actually in April, but wanted to avoid the extra Easter crowds.)
  • edited January 2017
    We are Susan and Steve Dorsey. Susan is an internal medicine physician. Steve is the County Attorney for Saratoga County, New York where we live. We too are celebrating our 30th anniversary and we are doing so on this trip on May 30th. This is our first Tauck tour and we have heart great things. We will be staying an extra day in Venice.
  • Looks like there will be lots of celebrating! Early congrats.
  • Well, I'm clearly the knucklehead. Our trip begins May 21! Hope you all have a great trip. We will clear the path for you. :-)
  • As I organize my to do lists for packing, getting ready to travel I am saddened for Manchester. Wishing everyone safe travels.
    Olga
  • My husband and daughter were in Manchester area when bomb exploded. They knew nothing about it until the morning when they saw my text
  • We know many of our group have already arrived. We leave from Chicago in an hour. Looking forward to our trip together.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file