Coming from Florida

We are coming from Florida for the June 10 tour. Anyone else from the sunshine state?

Comments

• we are coming from Florida but we are doing the tour in July.
  • Are you taking the July 28 trip? We are three from the east coast of Florida- Boca Raton
    Robin M
  • For Joyce Gingold- Did you ever have realtives who lived in Long Beach Long Island, New York ?
    Robin M
  • We are coming from Florida for the June 10 tour. Anyone else from the sunshine state?

We are coming from Western NY on June 10th trip! Can't wait.
  • I am coming from The Villages in Florida, traveling on June 16. Anyone else on that tour? Villager Carol
  • Carol-
    My wife and I are taking this trip two weeks after you (June 25). After your trip, can you post what the weather was like; what type of clothing we should bring; which additional excursions you would suggest? That would be greatly appreciated...
    - Jeff
  • Jeff, Are you coming from FL? Will post after trip.
  • Thank you Carol! We are coming from the other coast - CA :-)
    Outside of the weather, I am really interested in what you think are the most worth-while optional excursions and activities during the free time offered at various venues might be. I really haven't seen much information about those optional activities (perhaps that is reviewed once everyone has arrived?).
    - Jeff
  • My wife and I are coming from North Florida for the July 1 trip. Anyone else going???
  • We are coming from Punta Gorda, FL along with our neighbors on the July 4th trip. We are looking forward to the trip, this is our first with Tauck, however very active travelers and cruisers. We did take a Canadian Rockies trip several years ago and loved it. Heard such wonderful things about Tauck and decided to go again.
  • We are on the July 14th Grand Canadian Rockies Eastbound. We are from Mid East Coast of Florida. So looking forward to the trip. Wish someone from the previous trips to the East bound trip will post some info as to how the trip was.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file