Blue Danube family cruise July 10, 2017

We will be starting the west bound cruise from Budapest on July 10, 2017. We will be traveling with two sons ages 18 and 15. We are interested in connecting with anyone with children of similar ages.

Comments

• Our family of three will be traveling on that cruise for our first Tauck trip, and our son will be 16 at the time of the trip. Looking forward to it! We are from South Carolina.
  • Hi,
    My husband & I will be traveling with our 12-year-old granddaughter on this cruise and are interested in hearing from other 12-year-olds. We are from northern California.
    Thanks,
    Ann
  • We are looking forward to traveling with our family of 8 on this cruise. Youngest twins are 15. First time on a Tauck Bridges itinerary. We are from Central Florida.
  • We are a family of four traveling for the first time on Tauck. Our two sons are ages 9 and 12. We are also from Northern California.
  • Hi, We are a family of four traveling for our 2nd time on a Tauck Riverboat Bridges tour - Blue Danube departing on July 10. We have a 16 year old daughter and 14 year old son and are from Scottsdale, AZ. Had an amazing time the summer before last on the Rhone River in France and are looking forward to this trip! We have coordinated our travel this summer with a family we met on our last Tauck trip (16 & 14 yr old kids also). See you soon!
  • My family is also on this tour - we have one child, a girl, who is 9.

• This previous post was from 2017 but maybe you'll get lucky and someone from this year will respond.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file