Options

7/13/15 Bon Voyage! France

We are booked for this Tauck Tour with our 10 year old grand-daughter, Kendall. She is curious if other girls around her age are already booked. North Jersey grandparents. She is very excited about her pending adventure,

Comments

• Options
    We're considering this same trip with our kids (teenagers). If you call the Tauck phone number they will tell you the ages of the children currently traveling on this tour. A few days ago they told me there are 23 total kids under 21. I recall the agent telling me the youngest child on the cruise is 10. The next closest in age are a 12 year old boy and girl, but I suggest you call to confirm.
  • Options
    My niece is 11, my son 12, and my nephew 9, so there will be at least three other children (and one girl) right around her age! We're so looking forward to it.
  • Options
    I am bringing my 10 year old daughter on the France trip and we are both super excited to travel with Tauck. Emma will be thrilled to meet other kids. We are from the SF Bay Area. Annie
  • Options
    I am bringing my 12 year old granddaughter on this trip. She will be thrilled to have others near her age! She is from North Carolina.
  • Options
    Our family is booked on this tour as well this summer departing, 7/13/15. We have a daughter, Quinn, 14 years old and a son, Zachary, 12 years old. We currently live in Scottsdale, AZ and are looking forward to this exciting adventure! We have enjoyed seeing some of the other posts and will be checking back in to hopefully see even more!
  • Options
    We are Tauck newbies traveling from Arkansas to join y'all on the 7/13/15 Bon Voyage France river cruise.
    Our daughter, 21, is an Astro-Physics/Aerospace student at CU Boulder and can't wait to view the galaxies from a new perspective. Our son, 15, is a computer enthusiast (gamer) and I (mom) am thrilled to get him away from his digital world!
    See you soon
  • Options
    Thanks for input....Kendall, our 10 year old granddaughter, is beyond excited about our upcoming trip. She has three older brothers who have been on their own individual Bridges "double-digit" trips and they had great times.
    Sounds like we have a big and great group. We are so looking forward to it.
    I note response from AnneH. Though we have been in the Northeast for a number of years I grew up in Petaluma but left for college and never returned to live there.
    Looking forward to journeying with you all.
  • Options
    Hi there! My husband and I are traveling with our 17 year old son on this cruise. We are beyond excited! See everyone soon!
  • Options
    Hi there! My husband and I are traveling with our 17 year old son on this cruise. We are beyond excited! See everyone soon!

This is a two year old thread for a 2015 tour. You might want to start a new thread and put you tour date in the title.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file