Options

Suggested dinner attire

Wondering what the dinner dress code is.... is it chilly at night? Assuming daytime is casual for touring. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    This is a new trip for 2018 so none of the forum participants have any experience to help you with. The web page for the tour doesn't have any of the usual info like what hotels you're staying at or the Before You Go tab which includes What to Pack and Weather averages. Hopefully Tauck will fill these items out soon.

In the mean time you might read through what is recommended for the other Western Canadian trips and see what the recommended packing list/weather looks like. Also older forum threads for those trip. I'd bet fairly casual - jeans, etc for day wear and slacks with a nice top/sweater for evening. Higher altitude locations will definitely have night time temp drops.
  • Options
    Temperature-wise, I find it helpful to get the historical average high and low temperatures for the days of your visit from the Accuweather website (click on the Month tab). I do this for each location. Of course it's not completely foolproof, weather being what it is, but it guides my packing decisions.

Have a wonderful time -- Victoria is one of my all-time favorite towns. We're headed to Best of the Canadian Rockies next month, and really looking forward to it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file