Jewish Heritage Tour - June 8 - 21, 2016

Hello, Is there anybody out there? My mom is accompanying me on this trip that I have been wanting to take for many years. Looking forward to seeing happy (and sad) things and making some wonderful memories. Would love to know who else will be on this trip.

Comments

• Hi my husband and I along w our 2 friends will be joining you
  • My husband and I will also be on this trip. Right now I am trying to be proactive in not overpacking. Any tips always appreciated. Looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing this special journey.
  • Very excited that our trip is approaching. Packing has been a daunting task. Trying not to overpack. Most items are already out and ready for suitcase. See you all next week!!
  • Please let those of us traveling in 2017 know your thoughts on the trip, as well as tips, do's and don't. Thanks. cablvr@gmail.com
  • I am heading on this trip next Thursday - May 26th, can't wait. Trying to figure out the packing since their weather is from 30 to 80 degrees in each country. I switch to a 37 inch duffel bag a few years ago and not going back to large black suitcase.
    If you would like I can post some high points!
  • CATSOOS - pls post your hi and low points of the trip. Thanks in advance.
  • cablvr wrote:
    CATSOOS - pls post your hi and low points of the trip. Thanks in advance.
    You can read some of my tips from the non Jewish highlight trip which is very similar, posted yesterday
  • Thanks for the write-up British.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file