Options

Face wash cloths

Does Tauck provide face wash cloths in the cabins with the towels? The last time I visited Europe I had to wash my face with hand towels so now I bring them if not provided.

Comments

• Options
    Most European hotels do not provide washcloths in the rooms, even 5 star hotels. However, that said, I have found that when I communicate with some of the hotel cleaning ladies, even if we do not speak the same language, they have always been able to find/come up with washcloths. So the hotels must have them, but not many and do not normally put in them in the rooms. If you are persistent, one can get them. LOL. :-)
  • Options
    Yes, the ship does.
  • Options
    Being of British origin, we find the obsession with wash cloths in the US rather strange since after one use they are not clean especially for the face and I guess Europe is the same. We were once told by a Tauck tour guide that hotels often supply them just for Tauck customers such is the clout of the company.
  • Options
    We're not all into them. I'm a loofah/bath scrunchy person myself. For trips I guy a cheap one at the dollar store and pitch it at the end. I wrap it in a hotel shower cap to stow in my suitcase. For my face I've gone to silicone scrubbers that I buy in multi packs pretty cheap. In both cases if I forget and leave them it's no big deal.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file