Options

Aug 2 2018 Cruise

My wife and I will be undertaking this tour after a couple of weeks river cruising in Europe (Rhine & Moselle). We would like to link up with fellow travellers before we set out later this year.

We are from Australia and have done a reasonable amount of travelling since retiring 5 years ago. Four overseas trips are on the agenda for 2018 as we live by the mantra that "there are no travel agencies at the cemetery". We want to fit in as much as we can, while we can.

Comments

• Options
    We are of the same philosophy John! I loved your sensible Australia response, we avoided going to Australia in the summer because we thought temperatures would be too high for us.
  • Options
    JohnT wrote:
    My wife and I will be undertaking this tour after a couple of weeks river cruising in Europe (Rhine & Moselle). We would like to link up with fellow travellers before we set out later this year.

We are from Australia and have done a reasonable amount of travelling since retiring 5 years ago. Four overseas trips are on the agenda for 2018 as we live by the mantra that "there are no travel agencies at the cemetery". We want to fit in as much as we can, while we can.
    Please post a review of the trip. Most recent is june 2016. Enjoy
  • Options
    We are looking at this trip for May 3 2019. Would love updated review.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file