Venice Florence and Rome 5/6/2018

Any one know the hour by hour, day by day Itinerary for the May 6th tour for Venice, Florence and Rome. I'd like to know the free time so we can book or see other adventures.

Tom

Comments

• edited April 2018
    You will receive a green spiral-bound booklet for the trip with itinerary detail and other important information. Tauck sends them out after final payment deadline. If you don't have yours, give them a call.
  • edited April 2018
    Correction, Tauck never sends out the booklets that early and certainly not until you make the final payment which on land tours is sixty days before. But certainly by now You should have their info. The booklet however can vary by when and in what order things are done, especially on any tour involving Rome.
  • TWetzel wrote:
    Any one know the hour by hour, day by day Itinerary for the May 6th tour for Venice, Florence and Rome. I'd like to know the free time so we can book or see other adventures.

Tom

You should have received the green spiral booklet giving you the basic schedule. You usually do not get the exact timing until the tour begins in case there needs to be changes. If you call Tauck, they can give you a general time frame for the day in question. I have done that on a number of previous tours.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file