Options

Our family of 7 would like to arrange a private tour of Dachau leaving from Munich. Any suggestions

Comments

• Options
    Check out toursbylocals.com as we have used them in several countries and were pleased with our tours. We have not been on this trip however it is worth researching them.
  • Options
    Call Tauck and see if they will give you contact info for Michael (last name?). He is a superb local guide (probably the best we ever had) who also provides services to Tauck. We had him during our 2014 Ultimate Alps tour for a walking tour of Munich and were so lucky to have him again in 2017 for Romantic Germany for a different tour of Munich (different sites). Thinking it might put a damper on the tour, we weren't going to go on the optional afternoon tour of Dachau until we learned Michael would be our guide- then there was no keeping us away. He is a high school history teacher so knows his material and really knows how to present it!!! I don't know if he provides private tours, but it is well worth checking!

Michael with two Taucktourian assistants in the courtyard of the Residenz in Munich in 2014:

IMG_0423r.jpg

Michael and my wife and I outside the entrance to Dachau in 2017. Michael had his training aids with him so I requested he use them for this staged photo.

IMG_7131r.jpg

IMG_7123r.jpg

IMG_7126r.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file