Options

Info for guide to Isle of Capri - boat tour

We will be joining a small group tour to Classic Italy. We will be arriving a few days in advance, and are looking for a guide to take us to the Isle of Capri, and to tour the Isle by boat. Does anyone have a contact?

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2018
    CStreett wrote:
    We will be joining a small group tour to Classic Italy. We will be arriving a few days in advance, and are looking for a guide to take us to the Isle of Capri, and to tour the Isle by boat. Does anyone have a contact?

I don't remember his name, but we booked thru DriverinItaly- great guide, great tour. DII will do a standard or custom tours, whatever you want. Check their website and TripAdvisor reviews. Search the forum archives, I posted a more detailed response to a similar question a few months ago. We used their services for a guide for a full day in Capri, driver/car/guide for full day touring Herculaneum, National Archaeological Museum, and the lesser known Colosseum in Pozzuoli, and driver only for trip from Florence to Pisa.
  • Options
    We did the Classic Italy tour last October....arrived in Sorrento a day early so I arranged a private tour of Capri on their website. The company is Tours of Capri...the guide met us at our hotel. Our guide was very friendly and very knowledgeable.... We left the hotel around 8:30 and got back around 3:00...this was a walking tour of Capri. We did not have to wait in line for tickets for the ferry, the Blue Grotto, chair lift to top of Capri or funiular. It was a little pricey but well worth tit.